Thursday, July 22, 2010

Excuse me please while I kiss the sky

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting these past couple of days,
but believe me I have tonnes to share and only no time :(
Was down with flu and 
today have got a very interesting and exciting new project!
All thanks to one of my bestest buddies Andy!

Its all illustrations of animals is all I can reveal at the moment.
But will be able to share something more substantial in a couple days.
I know the third part to my methodology is still pending,
and thanks to the ever so lovely paisley people, 
its good to know that its awaited. 

So I promise not to keep you waiting for too long.
And please do watch this space tomorrow for exactly that and lil bit more!

1 comment:

  1. So much to look forward to! You're quite a teaser! ;) Danke!

    ReplyDelete